I hope you are well and with good energy levels these days.
As announced by the Swiss Federal Council, the Coronavirus measures are gradually loosening up. Hence, I am resuming the activity at Painting Room but with the restrictions imposed by the Government:
Outside of school and during extra-curricular activities (e.g. at music lessons) children should observe the same hygiene and social distancing rules (wash your hands, keep your distance) as everyone else.
The rule on gatherings of no more than 5 people also applies outside of school.).
Painting Room reopens on Saturday, May 16 and will have two possible slots:
- Thursday afternoon from 17:30-19:00 or
- Saturday morning from 10:30-12:00
In order to respect the Swiss Governments indication, I’m taking extra hygiene measures, disinfecting the brushes and all common surfaces after each session.
I would also kindly ask you to follow these precautionary measures:
let me know in advance which day you want to join so I can limit the group to 5 people
- children who are sick or have been in contact with a sick person are asked not to attend the painting session
- hand washing when coming and after sneezing or nose blowing
- parents are asked not to come in
I look forward to seeing you soon!